And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, June 26, 2009

Beautiful Wedding

At the end of May, we got to go to Marble Falls for a beautiful wedding at Horseshoe Bay. Our dear friends, the H's, have three kiddos. Being an only child, they were like my brothers and sister growing up...

We weren't able to go to K's (the daughter) wedding in Vegas, with all that was going on with my health. So, we didn't want to miss T's wedding!

It was a beautiful drive and such a gorgeous area. The wedding and reception were both outdoors. It started to rain right before the wedding started and then stopped just in time for the beautiful bride, L, to walk down the aisle.

These are pics from the reception.

B & Me by the water.
Up close...yikes to the squinty eyes.
One of the beautiful views at the reception.

The new Mr. & Mrs. having their first dance.
Look at those eyes...I think he likes her!!! ; )
This was a friend of theirs that sang for their first dance.
Apparently, he is famous, but I missed his name.
If you know who he is, let me know.
Another beautiful view.
Watching the sunset!
We left Marble Falls Sunday morning and drove to T Bar M...that will be the next post. Mom got to see T Bar M for the first time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment