And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, September 11, 2008

yIKEs

Well, we have decided not to go to Houston due to Ike. I sent an e-mail to the Neurosurgeon last night, telling him our concern. He e-mailed me back in agreement and said he might try to call today. We had a friend call us this morning and give us an update on all of the evacuations. They are increasing the mandatory evacuations, have closed school districts, and are making all of the toll roads free to allow people to get out quicker...

Pray for safety for all of the families trying to get out of Houston now due to this storm.

Also, my sweet friend that came to visit with her three kiddos while I was in the hospital is still in Houston. Her hubby is out of town, but was able to get his flight changed to get home sooner. Pray that they are able to get out safely once he arrives home.

No comments:

Post a Comment