And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Praise HIM!!

Take the shackles off my feet so I can dance, I just want to praise HIM!!!

Last night was a tough night with lots of seizures and then waking up knowing we weren't going to get to Houston due to the weather was frustrating.

Then, our sweet friend from the hospital that handles all of the insurance stuff just called and despite all odds...insurance approved THREE days. She only asked for two! Praise HIM! She said that she thought we were "prayed up!" It was special to say, "Yes, Ma'am," and tell her about this site and all of you amazing prayer warriors calling out to the Lord on our behalf!! Thank you and Thank HIM! He has heard our cries and answered in abundance!!!

2 comments:

  1. PTL!! What wonderful news. Why are we always amazed when God supplies beyond what we ask (but we usually are).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a huge blessing! You made the right decision not coming this way. It's a mad house and I haven't even seen the freeway!

    ReplyDelete