And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, September 8, 2008

Just Kidding

Well, I was supposed to check back in to the hospital tomorrow (Tuesday) morning. The neurosurgeon wants to run a few more tests before he places the electrodes directly on my brain. However, as of today, insurance will not approve it. They say I've been admitted for monitoring too many times...you're telling me....however, we don't want him to go in blindly placing electrodes.

So, it appears that my stay in the hospital this week will not happen. B and I will drive to Houston tomorrow for his follow up visit with MD Anderson. He had all of his scans run last week and will get the results tomorrow...two days shy of the two year anniversary of his diagnosis. Please pray for clean results...cancer FREE!!!!

We need to drop a bunch of records off at the neurosurgeon's office and will go say hello to the nurses in the Epilepsy unit and then come straight back to Dallas. Thursday, Mom and I will go back to Houston. I have an appt. with the neurosurgeon to review all the options, etc...

We are praying that the right doors open and close, but also want to make sure that we are fighting for things when we should be...Please pray for our discernment in that.

The lady that handles insurance for the hospital said that this might make the Mayo visit super difficult (insurance-wise) since she's had so many problems getting things approved. So, again, more prayers...may HE give us a peace and obvious direction...safety in all of our travels this week.

1 comment:

  1. I am praying. If you have an opportunity, I'd love to see you. And if you don't want to drive back and forth, you're welcomed to stay here.

    ReplyDelete