And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cancer Free

Having just received the phone call from M, I had to quickly share our joy with our amazing prayer warriors......B is officially cancer free!! We have so needed good news as the path to wellness for M is still a bumpy road for all of us.
While our faith in God is unshaken, it is the road blocks thrown in place by the insurance company that challenge our spirit. I want to ask the person making these decisions, "What if this were your Child??" M is my baby and without the proper diagnostic tools (currently being denied) the surgeons cannot determine the origin of the seizures. They need to know "where to cut" as this is such a sensitive surgery!!
Please give thanks to God for B's all clear report and while you are on your knees, please pray that the bureaucrat that is refusing the necessary tests for M will experience a transformation and approve any and all modalities needed for her recovery. I long for the day we can share with you that good news!!
Love and Thanks,
Darlene

1 comment:

  1. Praise God!!!! I will continue to pray for th insurance. We are facing insurace obsticals with our 3 year old. It is beyond frustrating.

    ReplyDelete