And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Neurosurgeon visit

Still praising the Lord that Ben is cancer FREE!! Thank you all for your prayers!

My appt. with the Neurosurgeon is at 1pm tomorrow. Mom is planning to take me. We are trying to make decisions for tomorrow. Ike shouldn't hit while we are there or affect my appt. However, due to all of the evacuations, we are afraid we might get stuck trying to get out of Houston tomorrow. So, we have put in some calls to a few of our friends in Houston to see what it looks like...

We are praying we can make this appt. work....

No comments:

Post a Comment