And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, September 15, 2008

High & Tight

For those of you that know my hubby, you will see the sacrifice in this. If I do have the surgery and they shave my head, B had said he would shave his head. I told him that wasn't that big of a sacrifice since:

1.) he's a boy (Man) & they like short hair
2.) he was in the Fightin' Texas Aggie Corps of Cadets

3.) he likes his hair short (high & tight)


So, instead, his sacrifice is going to be that he does NOT cut his hair until surgery occurs. This is HUGE for him!!! He does not like his hair long. So, encourage his long hair when you see him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment