And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Update on Nate - 08/19/2009 - From Jackie

"Nate has five radiation treatments left. His radiation oncologist along with his regular oncologist are pleased with how he has been doing. He is feeling well most of the time and walking without his walker better than he has since he was diagnosed. He will not have a MRI to see how the cancer responded until October. We are praying that his outward progress is a sign of what is going on inside his body. Thank you to everyone who continues to pray for our little angel. He is only three, but inspires us to face everyday because he just doesn't give up and we aren't going to either. We are so thankful for our family support as I have returned to work. Nate is enjoying this time with his grandmas and I look forward to getting home in the afternoons. We love you all and know that you are praying for our entire family.

One more thing: Nate has been blessed with a WONDERFUL group of people at the radiation center. We actually looks forward to getting up and going to see them. He plans what he is going to wear to bed based on the reaction he gets each morning. He carefully selects his pajamas. :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment