And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Quick Prayers

Just one more quick request for prayers! We are amazed by all of you precious, wonderful prayer warriors. It is humbling & overwhelming! However, I am coming back for more prayers!

The month of July was truly going great, I was only averaging around 2 seizures per day which was a decrease from the month of June and an even greater decrease from the month of May. For whatever reason, the seizures went crazy on Wednesday. I had 55 seizures for the entire month of July through Tuesday evening. The last three days of the month (Wed-Fri), I had 23 more seizures for a total of 78 for the month. So, clearly a big jump and it just wears me out...Praise the Lord for an amazing hubby that comes home from a long day of work and recognizes I don't feel well and starts making dinner, no questions asked. He is unbelievable and such a gift from the Lord.

We're just so ready for these to be over...Again, thank you for your prayers and keep begging the Lord for these to go away completely!

Here's a random pic to break up the monotony!!

Thank you sweet prayer warriors!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment