And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Six years!!!!!

This is the man I fell in love with more than six years ago...

Little did I know, he would be quite the blog hacker!!

Sorry I haven't had a chance to post in the last few days.
We spent the weekend just hanging (3 days w/o seizures).
Then, they kicked back up on Sunday & are still going strong.

However, I want you to get to see this amazing man that I
fall in love with over and over again, every single day!

So, what has happened in six years?

Day 1 of life together!!
Our first baby, Tucker!
He was such a sweet little puppy!
Our family!
Our first home!
Tucker is getting bigger & now we have little Hank!
Hank cuddling with Daddy!
Sweet cuddles with Tucker!
Celebrating a b-day with sweet Ri!
At Cass' wedding!
My hubby is diagnosed with cancer and his first words
are "this means I get to be a cancer survivor"...
Haley does the Luekemia & Lymphoma Society walk
in his honor ( she was many mos. pregnant, I might add)
Across the street from B's chemo appt., we hurried
over afterwards as our friends had their first baby.
We just got the news that he is Cancer FREE!!!
Thank you, Jesus!!
He surprised me with a trip to NYC & to see the Yanks!!
Sweet Granny went to be with our Savior!
He sat by my side the entire time.
He even put up with me singing, "Amazing Grace" & "It Is Well
With My Soul," to her as she reached out to take her Savior's hand!
Family trips, with brother & nephew in this pic...
At the Indy 500 with his family!
In Canada...
A trip to Aggieland! This is the spot where he proposed!
Him winning the "Can Do" Award for work.
The first rookie to ever win!!
My Hot Stuf!!
At a friend's wedding rehearsal!
One of our many trips to Houston for doc appts.
He was by my side for so much...
On our way to Houston for the surgery...Waiting with me before some more tests...The crew that came to cut hair & pray before the surgery!
Him getting ready to cut his ponytail...
Now it's time to shave it all off...
Now it's his turn and I get to shave his.The two become ONE!!
Dinner with some of our groomsmen!Christmas Eve service. Look at how much hair he already has...
This is the place we said, "I do!"
On one of our many trips to Houston,
we stopped in Aggieland along the way!
Spending time with Cgsmn. Hall!
On the way to Family Reunion...
With Nana & Grandpa at Family Reunion!The beauty of Colorado!Remember our friend Joey, that was a burn victim in the hospital?
This is his son and we got to take him to T Bar M this summer!!Then, we got to take Miss Ri to T Bar M, too!!

Hollywood night for his office!
Concerts by the Lake with our "kiddos!"
My amazing husband!!

He truly meant every word of our vows and has stood by me "in sickness & in health!" May you all find a spouse as amazing as B and cherish every moment with them as I have with him! He is my Prince Charming, the love of my life!

I love you, babe!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet walk down memory lane! Happy Anniversary to the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. y'all have had a full six years together...full of trials...but so awesome how you guys have stuck together through it all. here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete