And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Houston stuff

As most of you know, we went to Houston at the beginning of July for follow up appts. for both of us.

B always changes his own oil. However, we were running late to get out of town. So, B gave in, for the first time since he bought his truck many years ago, and took it to some oil change place. He ran home for lunch and this is what I saw when I went in to the garage after he left....they apparently tightened a gasket too tight or something of the such and messed it up. This is a huge pile of oil that was all over our garage floor.
Then, once we arrived in Houston and were roaming the halls, we found this picture. The lady on the far left was my EEG tech, then the manager, and finally, the guy and the lady on the right were two of my nurses!! It was so fun to see the faces on the poster throughout the hospital and actually know them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment