And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, August 17, 2009

More T Bar M

This is super overdue. This should have been posted in June.

Remember that we took our friend Joey's son to T Bar M Travis? Well, we got to take another special friend of ours to camp this summer. She went to T Bar M New Braunfels!

K and I have known each other for many, many years. She is a special friend to me. She has a beautiful daughter, R! R is a beautiful young woman that I've had the opportunity to watch grow and mature! I was even there for her birth . Thus, R, is super special to me. I love her dearly.

So, we were so excited to get to take R to camp this year.

In the truck and ready to go!
K is ready for the trip, too!
Hank's excited that he gets to go...
Hank quickly fell in love with Miss R!!


Sharing some kisses!

We all woke up pretty early to get to camp on time. So, there were quite a few nappers in the car.



Once we got to camp, she was quickly whisked away by the coaches!
She's already made friends and having fun!
One last good-bye for all of us!
A "good-bye" hug for Mom!

Hank loves camp life, he gets loved on by sweet girls!!
Who's that guy in the yellow shirt? He sure is a hottie!!! ; )
Then he gets to relax...
Rudder getting attention at camp.

Hank loved getting to cuddle with K.
Camp is in New Braunfels, which is right by Gruene, TX. Did you see Hope Floats?
This is Gruene Hall. Parts of the movie were shot inside.

Rudder took a likin' to K. He doesn't do that with many people.
Rudder already misses Miss R!

We got a sweet letter from her while she was at camp. She apparently had a blast!! Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment