And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Update on Nate - 08/08/2009

Jackie provided this update on Nate. Let's all continue to pray for Nate and God's sustaining help for him and others that are going through this treatment.

"Nate has finished his third week of radiation. He is feeling great. They are still weaning him off the steroids. His appetite seems to be getting back to normal. He isn't eating nonstop anymore. He is getting active again and wants to take his walker everywhere. Today he was outside with Wes helping him trim the bushes and told the bushes, "you're going down." His personality is just as silly as ever. We are enjoying everyday that he feels well and ask that you all continue praying for his healing. Also remember Allison, Ryan,Lisa Jane, Paige, Reese,Brittany and Gael(friends going through treatment with Nate) as they are fighting to beat cancer as well. We love you all!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment