And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, August 13, 2018

#HealingForHaylie-Post 51

From yesterday:

Oh happy day! We are being released from the hospital! Haylie’s ANC finally had a big jump last night. She went from 40 to 110! Yay! That is still considered very low, but doctors expect it to make big jumps in the coming days. They are putting off her next round of chemo for a week to let her body recover a little. We have so much to be thankful for today. Praise Jesus!!!

I woke up at 4:30 this morning and the verse “This is the the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it” came to mind. We didn’t have her results back yet but I realized whether or not her levels went up or down, God deserves our praise. He is a good God deserving our praise regardless of our circumstances. 

I am so very thankful for the good news today. I hope everyone has a blessed Sunday.
#HealingForHaylie

No comments:

Post a Comment