And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Random

As you know, I'm trying to play catch up with the blog!  I've got many months of pics to post and I keep trying, but the download time is forever and then life gets away from me!!!

So, I will try again.

These are some random pics from the beginning of 2013!!

P's brother snugglin'

Sawing Varsity's Horns off with Daddy....

Marching to the Aggie War Hymn

Whatcha lookin' at...?

This is yummy!!

Driving through a cool tunnel in Mass. on our way to Z and K's wedding!


Z and K's first kiss just happened!!  WHOOP!!

P lovin' on Gamma's new puppy!

Puppy snuggle are so much fun!

We all got some snuggles!!



Making sure he's well fed!

Have to rest after such intense puppy snuggling!


No comments:

Post a Comment