And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Play Yard

The house that we moved in to last year has a cool playset for P.  She loves playing on it.  However, the grass quickly overgrows the area and it can become quite a mess.  So, Mr. Parks & Rec wanted to make it a safer play area.

We made a family trip to Lowe's!


Miss P loved riding on the cart!






He laid the ?beams? down to create a play space!


Working hard...next up is the weed stopper paper (pretend like it's an accurate description) and then mulch!!

P loves big trucks that go, "beep, beep,"  So, it was super exciting when she got to meet the driver and honk the horn of his truck!!!

Hangin' with Daddy!

I love their joy when they are together!

Weeee!!!

Practicing her balance on the new beams Daddy put around her playset!!


No comments:

Post a Comment