And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

March

March is a month I don't really recall due to lots of seizures, major infection, and sinus surgery!  I believe that B posted a few times that month.  It was crazy.  I actually had to take a rescue med basically every other day because I was having so many seizures.  Thus, March is a blur!

However, that is the beauty of pictures!  I can look back and see that my sweet girl was still smilin'!!!



Daddy snuggles are the best!

This was pony day at school!  She was so excited to get to ride the pony!!!


We also got to celebrate Miss C's first birthday in the US.  We all had lunch at a Brazilian Restaurant!!  Yummy!!!!

Daddy and P playing a serious game of Checker's at Weir's!




Can you tell that this girl is crazy about her Daddy?

 B's parents live very close to Princeton.  So, when we were in Philly for Thanksgiving, they got P a Princeton sweatshirt.  You know how hard it is for us to let her wear it. ; ) 
Getting Daddy's boots on and ready to go help Daddy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment