And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, July 19, 2013

A little piece of history

Our town held a very special event.  They had camera crews out to capture the excavation of our namesake.  It was on the land of a dear native family to our city!  They invited members of the community to come out and see what they had found after the taping was complete.

With Congressman Hall and Mrs. C, whose land we visited!

Daddy and P exploring!


All of us posing by the Rockwall.

Here's a cool fact: The Institute for Creation Research was out here a few years ago and said that they did some excavating and what you see behind us helps in proving the truth of the Bible!!!

Aren't they cute?


Miss P loves tractors!!

Daddy took her to see the really big one that they had on site.

She even got to climb it...Wow!!!
That's a big tire!!


Such a fun adventure for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment