And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, July 15, 2013

Aggieland!!

In April, we went to Aggieland!  It was Parents' Weekend and seemed like a great time to introduce Ms. C to more of life as an Aggie!!!  We set off for our road trip!!!


P was ready with snacks in hand!

Berries on the face...yummy!

Then, we arrived...

First things first, we went to watch a little Aggie Baseball...WHOOP!!!



We love Daddy snuggles!

"Saw Varsity's Horns off..."


P loved Aggie baseball!



She also loved being little Miss Independent!!

Ms. C and Miss P enjoying Aggie Baseball!!
One big Happy Aggie Family!
I've tried to avoid posting pics of me, but as you can see, major weight gain!!  The doc added a new medicine in December.  In the first five days, I gained 10lbs.  In the next few weeks, I added a total of about 30lbs!!  No fun!!!  However, I am averaging closer to three to four seizures per day; whereas, before it was about four to five per day.  So, they call it improvement and want to stick with the medicine.  It's not fun to weigh more than I did while pregnant and not get a cute little baby in the end!!

Later that night, we took Ms. C to her first ever Fightin' Texas Aggie Yell Practice!!!




I think she had fun!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment