And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Easter

Mimi and Pa came to town for Easter.  So, Miss P got to dye Easter eggs with them!!!

First, everyone wrapped up in towels to keep their clothes clean!!!





You can tell this is very serious work!!!



These towels are in the way, let's just dye some eggs!!



Easter Morning!
Everyone came to our house for Easter!!

The kid table!!!
The adults handling very serious matters! ; )

Yummy food!!!
You don't want to stand in the way of our family & food!! ; )

Time to learn about finding eggs!!

"I found one..."




Learning from her older cousin how to walk on a balance beam!!

Once the extended family left, we went to Miss P's favorite spot.  We also took Mimi and Pa.

She got her hugs!!
More snuggles!!
B's parents also had an opportunity to go with us and meet him!!



No comments:

Post a Comment