And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

First Trip to the Dentist!

Soon after her first haircut, Miss P got to have her first visit to the dentist's office!  They were so sweet and let her have so much fun with all of it.  She got to put on cute sunglasses.  She got to play with the little suction machine!  It was fun!



So, I put it in my mouth like this?

Does this help you see it any better?

What are you going to do now?  I'm not sure about this one.

This is the "tooth tickler!!!"

I'm not so sure that I want to meet the tooth tickler!

Let's go back to the suction thing-y!


Yes, that's better!

Does this help you see all that you need to see?
She had fun and we're glad she did so well!


No comments:

Post a Comment