And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Aggieland Part 2

Found a few more pics from our first night in Aggieland!!

Outside of Olsen Field at Blue Bell Park!


I love these two!!


Ms. C with two of the yell boys!



Fun Aggie Moment: We got to meet Coach Jackie Sherill.  Former Bama Football player under Bear Bryant, but then came and coached Aggie Football!  He's now an analyst for Fox Sports and writes for www.texags.com

 The next day, we got in a little Aggie Football and the Aggie Mom's boutique.

The Aggie Mom's clubs from around Texas have a boutique in the Memorial Student Center each year for Parents' Weekend.  They make some amazing little goodies.  So, we had to stop by and see everything.  While we were there, we ran into a friend of B's from high school and her sweet little girl.  She and P are close in age.  So, they had fun running around together!!







Then, off to the football game!  



Kyle Field!!
P having fun with Daddy!!!
Wow!  Aggie Football is even more amazing in person!!
This is fun!
P got to meet former Aggie Football Player and current New York Giant, Damontre Moore!




No comments:

Post a Comment