And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving!!

We spent Thanksgiving this year at my uncle's house in N. Richland Hills!  It was so wonderful to get good time with the family!!!  The problem is that I didn't get any good pics of the family.


My cousin did get a couple of pics of B & Me so that B's Mommy can see:
a.)  my belly
b.) the new, cute sweater that she bought for me.


 You can tell that we were ready to watch our Ags beat t.u.!!!  We both had our maroon ready to go... 

 In these pics, I am at 31 wks.  So, only nine weeks to go until we get to meet our little sweetie pie!!! ________________________________
One of my cousins is a punter for Kansas State!  KSU was playing UNT.  So, he got tickets for all of us and we got to go watch them play!!  Sorry it's blurry, but there he is....

Here's the cutie after the game!!  It was so good to see him!!

 Here he is.  On the left is my cousin, M.

Posing with B & me.  I couldn't bring myself to wear anything KState related, but put on a little purple to support him!!!
 Final pic, posing with my Momma....

That is the jist of our Thanksgiving celebrations!!  Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, as well.

What are you thankful for...?

1 comment: