And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Rockstar Prayer Warriors

UPDATE:  Our sweet puppy, Hank, who also has seizures, started seizing this morning.  He has gone at least six months without a seizure and we've been able to reduce his meds.  He's been acting weird the last few days, but then he started seizing this morning.  The seizure wouldn't stop.  Then, while holding him, I started having a seizure, too...we were quite a pair!

B is over two hours away today and I can't drive.  So, he put a call in to our vet.  Our vet is precious and actually came over to the house and picked Hank up...who said docs don't make house calls anymore?  Hank appeared to be in status because the seizure didn't stop after five plus minutes.  So, Lord willing, they can get it under control.  Thanks for praying.
****************************************************
ORIGINAL POST:  The power of your prayers are amazing.  Each time that I have come to you asking for prayers, it is pretty rapid that we see the results.  So, I'm not going to wait any longer to start begging again...

The seizures have come back and they are going crazy.  When I asked at the beginning of the month, you all jumped in and the response was almost immediate.  It actually turned November into my best month EVER!!!  That was until yesterday happened...I had five seizures yesterday (and some auras) and just felt awful.  I've already had seizures and auras this morning and it's not even 9am.  So, I'm coming to you begging you to ask HIM to heal these...take them away...

Thank you all for being such faithful, faithful prayer warriors!!!!  I know the Lord must love hearing the sounds of your voices!!

No comments:

Post a Comment