And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, November 25, 2010

FREE Nollie Covers

For any of you that are about to purchase a new car seat or want a new cover for yours...

You can get one for FREE!!

Click on this link and they will tell you how.

The basics are:

  • They are looking for specific new car seats that they want to create covers for...
  • If you have one of them, you send the cover & parts to them.
  • They create a new cover for you and send it all back to you for FREE
How cool is that?

Also, they are having a huge sale TODAY & TOMORROW ONLY!!

Click on this link to see their 40% off Sale!!

No comments:

Post a Comment