And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, November 4, 2010

From Nate's Mommy

"Nate is doing very well and had a great time dressing up as IronMan and playing with Jake and Luke over the weekend. He is scheduled to have his central line removed tomorrow along with a lumbar puncture and bone marrow biopsy in the morning. If all goes as planned he should be released from the hospital on Sunday. He will go to the Ronald McDonald House when released. Things are looking very hopeful that he will get to return to Texas earlier than expected. We don't know an exact date yet, but we are so excited at the thought of returning home. Nate is still in the early stages and he has many precautions and rules that we have to follow for many months to protect him while his new immune system is forming. I feel that he will thrive and make lots of physical progress once he gets back to the comfort of his own home. I will send another update as we get more information. Thank you for your prayers! Love, Jackie"

No comments:

Post a Comment