And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Car Seat Covers

I've got a fun deal for y'all!!!

We just purchased the cover for our little girl's car seat!!!  We found it at www.buynolliecovers.com.
The lady that runs the company is precious!!  She decided to give each of YOU a great deal.

Here it is, in her words:


...if your girlfriends decide that they'd like to buy a NollieCover for themselves...have them write 'fox' in the discount code box - and we'll give them a free belly pad and seatbelt covers...and if we see 10 fox orders coming in, you'll get a free NollieCover of your choice.

So, how much fun is that?  You get a free belly pad and seatbelt covers if you put "fox" in the discount code box!  If enough of you do it, that will in turn bless us!!!

So, what are you waiting for, go get an adorable car seat, toddler seat, or stroller cover!!  You should also hurry because they are having their Fall Sale and it ends this weekend!!!

Let me know if you have any questions!!  Also, let me know if you place an order!!!

1 comment:

  1. So fun!!! So glad you got the cover!! Which one did you decide on!?
    Hugs
    A

    ReplyDelete