And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, November 19, 2010

From Nate's Mommy

Subject: Update on Nate - 11/19/2010 - from Jackie
"We have been home officially one week. We are adjusting to regular life or what is going to be regular for us. Nate is doing very well. We met the doctor that will care for him yesterday and we are very pleased with her willingness to work with his doctors in LA. All his lab results look good! Jake and Luke were very excited to start back to school this week, and I returned to work. We were so blessed to come home to a very clean and organized house. I was talking to a friend yesterday morning about our journey and as I walked away and thought about our convesation I was reminded that we in no way have done this alone. God has placed an amazing group of people in our lives that have not only stood by us, but have carried us over the last two years. We are surrounded by family, friends, church family, co-workers, neighbors and strangers who have been the hands of Jesus to our family. We sincerely thank each of you who have lifted Nate and our family up in prayer. We wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving and pray you are blessed. Love, Jackie"

No comments:

Post a Comment