And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, May 1, 2009

So proud of my hubby!

I've had these pictures saved and ready to post for almost a month now. Sorry it's taken me so long. Just wanted to brag on my amazing hubby!!

Not only is he just amazing, but he is so handy! With starting this new nutrition/diet thing for the seizures, I've needed a lot more storage space. There are a lot of items on this diet that are expensive. So, if I find them on sale, I want to buy quite a few to save $$$!!

This is him putting up a storage rack on the door of our hall closet.

Finished Product!!!

This is our hall closet.
It had shelves along the back wall and we really needed more.
So, Mr. Handy (my hubby), built me more shelves!!!


Final product!! Impressive, huh?
Finally, our laundry room had two shelves. It always seemed messy since everything was out in the open.

So, he put in cabinets!!!!

Just had to take the time to brag on him. He has put up with so much with me being sick over the last three years. He didn't work for about five months last year so that he could sit with me in the hospital. He is even sacrificing on all of his meals now to walk through the diet with me. I admire him so much and just had to brag for a quick moment!!! Thank you for indulging me!!

3 comments:

  1. Those shelves look professional! I want some cabinets! lol Really cool that your hubby is so handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go Ben! You've got a keeper, girl.

    And I want to send out love and prayers to ya - it's been a while since I've checked your blog (or mine for that matter - got out of the swing). But I just notice how many OTHER people you're keeping updates on, encouraging prayer. Praising God for you. True fruit, M...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Ben! Quality! Way to take care of your woman! :) By the way -- where'd you get the cabinets you put up in the laundry room? Need to get me some of those!

    ReplyDelete