And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nate & Dakota

From Nate's Mom:


May 20 at 9:44pm
Jackie provided this update for Nate today. Please continue your prayers for him.

"Nate is doing better and should be able to come home tomorrow. He will have a week off before starting his next round of chemo.

I also wanted to request prayers for the little boy Dakota who many have been praying for. He passed away last week and I request prayers for his family and all the doctors and nurses who have cared for him for 3 years. My heart is broken for his family, but I know God is in control and He will comfort them. Love in Christ, Jackie"

No comments:

Post a Comment