And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dakota

This was posted on Dakota's Caring Bridge site today:

For those of you who don't know, Dakota went to heaven at 4:20 this morning! We have had such a busy day trying to get everything planned out! There will visitation on Friday night 5-8 at the George J Carroll Son funeral home in Gainesville! The funeral will be on Saturday at 10 am at the same place! Dakota will be laid to rest at the hood cemetery not far from the house! But we will be having a meal at the Era Baptist Church in Era! Thank you everyone for all of your prayers! It is a very hard time but Dakota is in a much better place and no more hurting !

No comments:

Post a Comment