And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, May 4, 2009

Prayers for Dakota

His Mom's post:
Dakota is feeling about the same! The Dr's came in and told me if he get worse that they want him to go to ICU! The bone marrow came back with 90% cancer! The way they talk they don't give him any hope! I don't think they have given the drugs and Dakota enough of a chance to fight this stuff! We are awaiting his blood test to come back to see how much virus is in his blood! I am praying that it is a little better so they will give him a chance! I think Dakota had a little better day today! They said that the x-ray and the CT looks worse but they have always told me that it looks worse before it looks better! Please lift our little boy up to the Lord for a miracle! Thank Y'all sooo much for all of the prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment