And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Are you Mocking Me? Spare Me...

This is from April. That's how behind I am on posting about anything that has happened around our house. However, it was too funny not to share.

B was outside grilling or something and thought a bird came in...sure enough. It landed on our china cabinet.



Don't know if it was a Mockingbird or Sparrow....
Do any of you know?

So, we took one of our fake ficus' and used it to lure the little guy. Once he got on the tree, B carried it outside and he flew away!!! I'm sure America's Funniest Home Videos would have had fun watching us that night.
p.s. Yes, he did leave a few spots for us to clean up on the tile...

No comments:

Post a Comment