And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig

Well, this will be a bit short, but I have had so many of you checking in on us. Thank you!! You are such dear prayer warriors! I can't wait to see the beautiful jewels in your crowns when we all get to Heaven due to your persistence with the Lord on our behalf...thank you!!

We are home from Philly. We spent the week with B's family. It was a wonderful and crazy time. We had some special time with his grandparents (it's been about two years since we've seen them)! Praise the Lord, we enjoyed memories made with them, stories they told, and the family history learned. We also got to make some memories with B's nephews. We even got to watch his oldest nephew pull his tooth!!!

On Friday, I wore that sweater I mentioned in the last post and broke out in a rash again...so, the doc is allowing me to switch back to the other med I was on as of today. We are going to have to watch very closely, though. I did have a few seizures while we were there and there are a few factors that we are looking into with the docs as of now to see how they might apply.

I just wanted to quickly check in with each of you since you have all been so faithful to call, e-mail, etc., and check on us. Thank you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update. I've been checking daily...wondering how each day has gone for you.

    Amy Wallace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great time! I wish I could have been there, I really enjoyed that Thanksgiving we had in MN years ago. Send pics if you can.

    Kristiana

    ReplyDelete