And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, July 2, 2017

ICU Update Day 3-


First, thank you!!! I will update the blog later as I fell asleep and have had doctor rounds and computer issues this morning. The positive: process was extubated yesterday afternoon around 2:30. We rejoiced and then welcomed Princess back. We shared many tears, grins, and smiles. I even got to kiss her lips!!!
Princess was incredibly sedated and did have extreme difficulty speaking and moving. Another praise to add, no seizure activity had been detected since 9 AM Friday!!!
Today has been a day to try to work on swallowing, motor skills, and working on speaking. She is still pretty lethargic, and a praise is that she will be moved out of ICU later today.
Assuming I resolve the computer issues, and I don't fall asleep, I will try to update this evening.
Than you for all that y'all have done. Your messages, texts, emails are all very encouraging. Princess needs your prayers and I'm anxious to see what the next 24 hours will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment