And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Good Night

Well, the day is done and it is time to turn in for the night.  While we celebrated the joy of being extubated and no longer being on the ventilator, the victory was short lived as Princess had to battle through the terrible side effects on being on such high sedation.  The nurses and staff have been great and have taken great care to communicate and care for Princess.

We now turn to bed and hope that Princess can now get some great quality rest that she has been desperately needing for awhile.

Pray for her strength and the continuing withdrawal from the high doses of meds that she was on.  Another praise was that the EEG was also removed.  Praise the Lord and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment