And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, July 21, 2017

Checking In

Friends,  thank you for your continued support!  I will keep this brief to just let you know that Princess is nearly halfway through the taper of the first of two sedatives.  I imagine that we will most likely be off of the first sedative sometime between 10 PM and 11 PM CST.  The evening report from Neurology is that Princess is continuing to not have any seizures.  The Neurologist is seeing still little activity, which is normal for Princess and therefore we are still in positive territory.

Therefore, we are still praying for the seizures to stay away and then will most likely look to begin the taper of the second sedative sometime tomorrow based upon the EEG report.

Princess did spike with a fever today at 101.8, and at this time it is coming back down and is in the 100's.

Thank y'all and well continue to update and post!

No comments:

Post a Comment