And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Nate Update!!

Yippee! Great news on Nate!

*****************
Update on Nate - 10/08/2009 - From Jackie (his Mom)

""Nate is having a great week. He has just gradually made improvements since his last visit with the doctor. We are thankful that he hasn't gotten the flu since Wes and Jake just got over a case of the flu. I disinfected all weekend and Nate, Luke and I lived downstairs away from Daddy and Jake. Anyway, we are thankful for his strength and joy right now and ask that you pray with us as we are about a week away from an MRI on October 19. We love you all!!!!""

No comments:

Post a Comment