And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, October 16, 2009

From Connor's Daddy



an update from Tait:

It was Connors birthday on Oct 2nd -he would have been 9 years old. Now that it has been three months since his passing, my family and I are now just waking up.

I don't update much, with Joy's wonderful thoughts in words. But wanted to write and share with you the peace we have in the midst of this "sucker punch" we took on July 10 2009.

The only way I can describe this journey is: "Holes and Shadows".
Holes where the dreams of a Son growing up in our family are gone....

Shadows where he WAS and where he graced us for eight and a half wonderful years....

The peace from God has surpassed all understanding and we as a family are experiencing it daily. Dont get me wrong -this is the hardest thing we have and probably ever will go through. But, we know that our Lord is here and walking with us in this valley. And, we thank you for walking with us.......

2 Samuel 7
18 Then King David went in and sat before the LORD, and he said:
"Who am I, O Sovereign LORD, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far? ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment