And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, October 5, 2009

HIS Glory!

...this is still what we are seeking! Obviously, I would prefer that it come sooner, rather than later.

As you might remember, last week, I had only three seizures in eight days!!! Praise Jesus! The energy I had was amazing and it felt great. In the last eight days, I have had 42. I'm only ten shy of how many I had the entire month of September and it's only October the 5th. Yes, I'm tired. It wears me out...However, I keep holding to the Word of the Lord, that this is for HIS glory.

I think back to John 9:32-33, that no one had ever been healed of blindness until Jesus healed that man. Glory be to Jesus!!! According to the docs, there is no other person in the world that has the same kind of epilepsy as me. Lovely, right? All of the surgeries they wanted to do, they can't because my seizures are so deep in my brain. None of the medications are working to make me seizure free. Even on the highest doses of meds, I averaged up to six per day. That is better than the 25 per day before meds. However, it's still a lot.

The Ketogenic diet is helping as I've been able to reduce my meds dramatically (a major goal of the diet as it works to actually heal the brain; therefore, decreasing the need for meds), but I am still having seizures. Last month was the best ever, I averaged 1.75 per day!!! The doctors have literally said they don't know what to do in this situation. They are just hoping to stumble upon the right answer.

However, my hope is in the LORD! He created me in my mother's womb and knew this would start in my life in March 2006. He also knows the day of completion!! Please, LORD, may it be soon!

I just beg of each of you, to believe with me, with us, that this is for HIS glory and that HIS glory will be revealed and revealed soon. Also, that it will be revealed through miraculous healing!!! May it be, LORD!!!

**********
The Marketing Major in me, can't post without a picture:


Matthew 18:20-Where two or more are gathered in my name, I am there with them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment