And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Begging for More Prayers

Thank you all for being such precious prayer warriors! We are coming to you again to beg for a little more prayer. As B stated the other day, I actually had a great run of eleven days with only four seizures. Praise the LORD!!! However, in the last nine days, I have had 66 seizures. I'm exhausted.

We are praying for miraculous healing, first. Then, for wisdom in how to move forward. Yesterday, I had eighteen seizures and today I've already had seven and it's only 11am. No more, please , Lord! The epilepsy diet they have me on out of Johns Hopkins has worked very well and I've been able to titrate down on my meds due to the great response to the diet. However, this last week has been yucky.

As if I've not said it enough, I'm so ready for healing! I want this over. At the same time, I want God to be glorified! He deserves to be the Hero of this story! So, how do we get there. Please pray for miraculous healing and for wisdom for us in the decisions we have to make...

Again, I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate all of your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment