And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, September 7, 2009

Where it all began...

Time to celebrate the anniversary!!!

We went to Aggieland this weekend to celebrate our anniversary! WHOOP!!!
We decided to push the celebration back a few weeks so that we could go to the game, etc.

We started the weekend by going to First Yell on Friday night. The Singing Cadets performed and did a wonderful job. Sorry the pics are so blurry. We were pretty far away!
This year, they are doing a tribute to African-American composers and so they did a medley from The Temptations. The Singing Cadets are usually very poised. However, they said that they couldn't do The Temptations without dancing. So, the three guys in the front here were the dancers. It was precious.
Also, the lady playing the keyboard on the left, CC, played the Organ in our wedding!!!
There was a ventriloquist that performed as the main act. However, we left early because his language and the topics he discussed were quite disgusting.

Then, we went to Fightin' Texas Aggie Yell Practice!!

This is C, B, & D.C. Their younger brother was one of B's campers at T Bar M years ago. Now, these two are both Aggies!!! C works for the Association of Former Students and D.C. is a Fish in the Corps!!!

This day became pretty exhausting. I had four seizures, one right as we got to Yell Practice. However, that was the last one for the weekend! So, we had so much fun!

Here we are at Yell Practice!
I am so blessed to be going into my seventh year of marriage to this unbelievable man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment