And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Nate Update 8/29/09

"Nate has finished radiation. He seems to be feeling great. We are just enjoying each day and as I said in last week's update, we will not know anything until at least early October. We ask that everyone continue to pray as we go through the next few weeks. His little body has just received a tremendous amount of radiation and the effects can continue for years. We know Nate in in God's hands and He is taking care of him. We also wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been praying for Wes' dad. He is feeling well and will have a spinal tap to see if his cancer needs to be treated. Love you All!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment