And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, September 19, 2009

B's Annual Meeting

Well, this post is super late. We went to Milwaukee in July for B's Annual Meeting. It is quite the family event. This was my second time to go with him.

These are the puppies we met in the airport on the way out of town.

His company has an event at the Milwaukee Zoo the first night.







The pic is so small, but you can see we rode a camel!
B loves trains!
They had a little steam engine that took you on a little tour around the zoo!


Us, riding the train!
In the gift shop. He says it looks like I have kitty ears.
Yep! That's my baby. Not only is he a fox, but he's also a shark!!
Then, they had a concert! I'll tell you who was in concert soon!!
Here we are inside...getting ready for the big show!
Though he was just the opening act, he was the reason we were there....
Danny Gokey!!!!!
His family works for Northwestern Mutual.
Northwestern made a donation to the foundation he created in his wife's memory!
The next day, we went to the art museum.
Then, we saw a pirate ship!!!
Milwaukee has a free trolley service that takes you to different locations throughout town!
My baby, gettin' on the Trolley!
The sunset, from the plane, as we arrived back at DFW!!


That's it!
I figured I would spare you a bunch of "talking" on my part and let the pics do the talking!
We had a wonderful time and it's so special that he works for such an amazing company.

No comments:

Post a Comment