And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Reba

I know I'm late on this post. Things have just been crazy since we got back from the meeting. Praise the Lord that B's Bible was found, though.


This is the couple that we spent time with throughout the conference and that we sat with at the concert. B works with him. He and his wife just got married a few months ago. Turns out that the dentist that she went to growing up, is the husband of my Mom's little sis in college. Random, huh? She was also in a sorority with a friend that was in our wedding and they worked at Sky Ranch (where I became a Christian) together.

We had so much fun at Reba. She puts on a great show! It was a bit of a bum deal because they wouldn't let you get out of your row/aisle to dance at all. So, no one even stood until the final song. Anyway, she was a wonderful performer.





Our seats were wonderful! As you can tell by the pictures. Can you see her pointing at us in the above picture? Ha ha!

Here we are enjoyin' Reba!!



More pictures!!



It's not a Reba concert without Fancy! Above is a pic, but below is a video!! Just hit pause on the playlist to the right so that you're not trying to watch the concert and listen to the music playing on the blog at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. I love that show Reba..especially the re-runs.. she seems like she has so much spunk, was she very kind and sweet in person like it seems like she would be? I taught a yoga class at the Westin in Scottsdale.. and she was giving a concert/ lecture there, and it turned out that her assistant slipped and mentioned that had been in the class.. after the fact..she had a bandana on and sunglasses, and I never would have known, and she seemed very petite. But, it was TOP SECRET... so I was not allowed to tell anyone about it, or what room she was staying in at the hotel, or I would have lost my job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe you were able to take all those pictures at the concert.. great pictures of you and Ben and that other couple! Hope you and my favorite cousin are enjoying your weekend and having some fun! By the way, the above post is from me, forgot to sign my name!
    Kristiana

    ReplyDelete