And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, July 25, 2008

FOUND!!

Praise Jesus! The Bible has been found! We just received a call from the Hilton that his Bible was found. They said it might be a few days because they had to wait until the room wasn't occupied. They aren't allowed to go digging through drawers while someone is checked-in to the room. However, they pulled a few strings and were able to get in the room and it was there!

I called a friend at the Home Office for B's company to see if he would pick it up and ship it to us. He is out of town until next week. However, his assistant was precious. She told me how heartbroken she would be if she lost her Bible. So, she said she would head over there on her lunch break and pick it up and get it in the mail today!! Isn't that precious?

Take time to thank the Lord for Tara & Virginia today. Tara is the one that found it and Virginia is the one going to pick it up and ship it to us!! Yippee!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, B (as 'M' calls you!), it looks like you have had some luck in finding your Bible... I haven't heard of too many bible stealers, but glad to see it is back.. I know there is an organization that donates Bibles for free to hotel/motels.. and they are always in the shelf.. so no need for stealing now! XOXO,
    Kristiana

    ReplyDelete