And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Prayer

I just sent this out in e-mail form to a few people. Then, I realized that we need to have people all over the world praying for this! So, will you all please say a quick prayer?

When B woke up this morning to have his quiet time, his Bible wasn't here. When we were leaving the conference this last week we packed everything in the room and checked every drawer before we left. So, all we can imagine is that someone might have taken his Bible while cleaning the room.

If someone took it, they probably need it more than B does. However, there are some very special things in his Bible. From notes about our dating and how the Lord revealed that I was "the one" to other special moments in his walk with the Lord, from struggles to victories. I would love to hear that the hotel finds it. We would love to send a new Bible to whoever it is that needs it, but would love to have his back. B is acting as though he is okay with it, but I can see the hurt in his eyes due to the special personal events recorded in it.

The hotel is searching for it now and is supposed to call us back. Please pray that they find it (and that we possibly know who needs a Bible and can send them God's precious Word).

Thank you for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment