And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Little Miss

Well, the Lord has blessed us with thirteen months of our little sweetie being healthy as can be...


She seemed to be getting a bit warm the other night, but acted fine.  However, she fought her bottles & her food today.  She woke up with a face covered in, "my nose was running all night!"  She just kept crying and crying.  Then her little eye got as red as could be and puffy.  So, we called the doctor and stopped everything to go make sure that everything was okay.  Sure enough, she has a low grade temp & a little viral infection.

So, say a prayer for our sweet girl that she gets better quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment