And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Protection for my man!!

Please say an extra prayer of protection for the most amazing man to ever walk this earth (next to Jesus)!!!

Whatever Miss P had, I apparently have now...throat started hurting last night.  Went to bed with a low grade temp and a very sore throat.  I woke up this morning with a fever of 101, a migraine, and unable to swallow.

Little Miss seems to be doing better.  She still has some drainage, but overall seems to feel much more like herself.

So, please pray that our protector stays healthy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment