And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Staying

We were able to speak with the doc from the hospital and the airlines and we will be staying to complete the tests on Monday.  Thank you all for praying!

We've got to give a "shout out" to Delta!  Wow!!  They are not charging a single change fee since we are here for medical purposes.  They even asked if I would be up for flying on Monday if I would be going through so much testing.  So thoughtful!

The hotel has been so kind, as well!  One of Mom's dear friends gifted us with points to cover the room.  Since I was hospitalized, we didn't want to waste his points those nights and so we checked out of the hotel and B stayed at the hospital with me.  When we checked back in the hotel, Mom's friend immediately called and had the room waiting for us.  Amazing.  The hotel had been storing all of our luggage and they had it waiting in the room for us!  When we went down this morning to tell them we would be staying through Monday, they had already confirmed the points certificate and had it handled.  WOW!  The Lord has just showered us with precious people as reminders that HE is looking out for us on this trip.  Thank you, Jesus, and thank you to those of you that are being His hands and feet.

Our prayer now is that we are doing our part to complete all of the pieces of this puzzle by getting this testing done on Monday.  We don't want to leave Mayo without having done all that is necessary to get to the bottom of this...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for keeping us posted. Continuing to pray for the Lord's favor on your visit, and of course for healing/and/or answers. Love you!

    ReplyDelete